My Etsy Shop

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Newborn Crochet Tattoo Art Mom Hat - How-To

A friend of mine asked me to make a hat for a newborn baby with tattoo art and Mom embroidered on. I made the beanie in black with a red heart and a banner sewn across in white with MOM embroidered on it. To learn how to make a beanie you can watch my YouTube video. I made the heart by following the pattern on this YouTube video by Hectanooga. She has lots of instructional videos for crochet. The banner was made with 16 foundation double crochets and then I embroidered MOM on it. But you could put anything on it - even DAD! Comment below if you make one or send me a picture of how yours turned out! If you want me to make one send me a message (convo) through my etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/alanemarie.

No comments: